Cornucopia

I made these two "rules" for myself earlier this year:

1. I will never ever feel obligated to make a new post

2. Don't go for more than a month without blogging

I know these seem like they contradict each other, but the 2nd is more of a guideline than a rule. 

Now, one of the last things I want to do is create a blog post with a negative tenor when I know there are so many people who are downright miserable right now. Some of you have lost friends and family members and we now all have to weigh the risk of gathering with the people you care about over the holidays, along with other struggles.  I totally understand because I am one of those people. You come here to read about wrestling, check out match gifs (and hopefully purchase said matches,) and to check out the world of KSW when I have the free time and right mindset to hash out a new episode...and lately I've had neither. But, for my own sanity I will do my best to solider on.

 

There was a cornucopia (see! I incorporated the blog title! lol!) of matches that were HOT AS FUCK released over the last month. I mean, wow! It got to the point where I was so undecided that I legit did not buy a single match this month. 

Crazy, I know. That said, I did end up signing up for a  1-week subscription to BWN which is something I need to do more often. If you want to check out more than one match its already worth the cost. Out of the 3 matches I watched, FantasyMatch 6 with Brandon Carson vs Gary Lavard was my favorite. Definitely more of an erotic grapple than wrestling match. This is the picture that got my attention:

 😍😍😍

So what about all of those matches that just looked so good I couldn't decide which one to get? 

Travis vs Gabe Steel (Oil Bash) - Wrestler4Hire

 

Wrestler4Hire is transitioning over to "Wrestler4Hire2.com" where Cameron has thankfully condensed all of his match styles into one website. Now we have an entire oil section of matches. This one is the most recent oil release between Gabe Steel and new guy Travis. How many loads do you think this 20 minute match could get out of me? 😄😋

 

Halloween 2020: Zack vs Axel - UCW


Seeing 2 of underground wrestling's most popular guys go at it in a bulgy Halloween themed match is right up my alley. I liked that Axel's "phantom wrestler" look isn't over the top, but just about perfect. And who doesn't want to see Zack suffer at the hands of an angry undead wrestler!? lol

  

Cody Blayde vs Blake Starr - Weekend Wrestling

 

Weekend Wrestling continues to crank out some really great ring matches with a roster full of both indie and underground experience. Their most recent release features the debut of hot punk newcomer (to WW at least) Cody Blayde and he's the perfect opponent to trash and dismantle underground favorite Blake Starr! I'm pretty likely to purchase this match along with the new upcoming release this weekend, so look for a review of one or both next week sometime.

 

Lobo Gris vs Drew Harper - Muscleboy Wrestling


The entirety of Catalog 23, MBW's most recent release(s), was absolute fire. I can't say if it was the hottest, but it has to be in the top 3. It is hard to select which match looks most worthy of my cash, but I'd have to go with Lobo vs Drew. Lobo became a quick fan favorite after making his underground debut with UCW, and now he's expanded to Muscleboy! Seeing my favorite jock dominate this cute rookie might be the intro match to Lobo I need!
 
 
 

I haven't bought a Thunders match in a very long time. This isn't because I don't think they have bad matches or their roster isn't talented, I've just never really been into the larger body builders that they typically feature. They have had some REALLY hot guys come through though in the past. Blayne, Viking, Kid Tough to name a few. I've always thought Finn was a hottie as well, and when I seen this match pop up between he and TA newcomer Dr. Pretty Boy, it really sparked my interest. I'm trying to figure out why Finn looks so pissed off in the above photo. Does lean and toned Finn think he might lose to the gamer boi next door? I'm fairly certain I'm going to have to check this one out to find out for myself!

 
There are some great sales going on this weekend as well! Don't miss out!
 

 
Please have a safe, HEALTHY, and happy thanksgiving, no matter how you are or are not celebrating it!
 
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling