Inferno Series: Inferno vs Danywrestler - Hunks Wrestling

 


Inferno vs Danywrestler - HunksWrestling

One of my other kinks besides wrestling is gear, and something about the track jacket and face mask that new HunksWrestling fighter Inferno is wearing just drive me wild. Combined with that buzz cut and rough street punk look...its hot as fuck! The style of his mask in particular makes memories surface and brings me back to my Cyberpunk days stomping away to my favorite Industrial beats at the Leland City Club here in Detroit. Man, I sure do miss those days...but I digress.

There's a good handful of Halloween themed matches that came out over the last few days (I made a list of them in my previous post) and I decided to check out Inferno vs Danywrestler first. I haven't seen either of these guys wrestle yet, so this is an introduction to both guys for me. 

The scene starts out with Dany beginning a work out at an old graffiti filled abandon train station. It's rough and rugged and a great setting for a brawl! As Dany starts his routine, we see Inferno scoping out the place from a distance before noticing Dany sitting on a ledge of the station. Just seconds after I think to myself how awesome it would be to be a passenger on a passing train and catching a glimpse of these 2 going at it, one zooms by the forgotten station as Inferno makes his approach.

 

The match begins on a bit of an awkward note if I'm to be totally honest, but it's only a minor distraction. Once it gets going it's fine. If you have a sneaker/foot fetish, you will enjoy this first segment (and the rest of the match as well) as the guys struggle on top of the ledge and Inferno attempts to control Dany with his feet. Stomping/crushing kinksters will be happy as well. I don't fall into any of those categories myself, but even so I still found the scene pretty erotic.


The battle eventually ends up on the ground and the guys begin to grapple on the rocks and broken concrete. I'm really digging this scenario. It's hot! Another train rushes by as Dany begins to get the upper hand on Inferno. It doesn't last though, as Inferno uses an unexpected and dirty tactic to regain control.


We then flash forward to a dimly lit room with purple/red lighting and a bound (and confused) Dany on the mats. It's not long before Inferno attacks, choking Dany with the rope he is bound by and smothering him with a sneaker along with more foot domination.



Inferno makes the mistake of leaving Dany by himself and he eventually escapes from his restraints and the real mat battle begins! In the last half we really get to see Dany take it to Inferno with the two engaging in some very erotic grappling and holds. There is a part of me that wishes Inferno had kept the mask on, just because I thought it looked really hot with it. He's still plenty hot without it on too though lol.



Dany is clearly the better wrestler here, but will that be enough to overcome his captor? Or will Inferno resort to more tricks and dirty tactics to once again subdue the more skilled grappler? Regardless, I'm sure you will enjoy this nearly half hour kinky bout! Inferno is a cutie and we are promised that he will be back for another "victim" soon. I'm excited to see who he goes up against next. Maybe Dark Jr? I would like that quite a bit.

Enjoy!
 

Comments

  1. Curious hunkswrestling production, quite different from the usual one, especially recommended for fans of sneakers, socks, stomps and feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This match is definitely geared towards those kinks. Those aren't any of mine in particular, but I still really enjoyed it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling