Halloween Haunts

I know it is now November 1st, but I'd like to take a minute and highlight all of the Halloween themed matches released over the last few days. I haven't checked any of them out just yet, but there's a match or 2 I have my eye on:

 

Flesh Fearium was a PPV event put on by BWN just last night. I don't have a ton of info on this one unfortunately, but it includes some of BWN's hottest guys!


Man, something about Inferno really turns me on! This starts outdoors and eventually moves onto the mats with "dirty and dark weapons" involved, according to the HW website. Looks like a hot match!


There isn't a new Halloween Special from Spotland this year due to Covid restrictions, but they are offering matches from both 2016 and 2018 for only $8! Again, not a ton of info about either of these matchs, but I'm sure you can expect the typical cheeky fun that comes along with Spotland matches like these!


 
This year, Thunders is featuring one of my favorites on their roster, Cason, going up against Dom 9 in a Clark Kent vs Scarecrow match. Thunders promises submission holds and high intensity action in this DC universe themed battle!
 
 
This match looks to be the hottest out of the bunch and I will definitely be checking this out later in the week. It features Zack Reno facing a menacing "phantom" wrestler.  I got a hard on from the match preview alone. Joe over at Ringside already reviewed this match and included some hot gifs as well. Can't wait to watch this one!

 
Another hero/villain themed match, we see the debut of Austin Lynch as Plasma, who is taken captive by the evil Dr. K Ruhl. This includes a full ring match, along with scenes from the Dr's dastardly hideout. Looks like all you superhero kinksters will love this one! 

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling