Rob Steel vs Tripp Evans - Muscleboy Wrestling

 

Get the lube ready boys.

I have 2 other matches on deck for a review, but when I saw Muscleboy Wrestling finally released their latest catalog I knew I had to push Rob vs Tripp to the front of the line. Truly a "shut up and take my money" moment lol. Rob has one other match with MBW that I haven't seen and this is Tripp's debut, so a double debut delight for yours truly 😁👍

Before I saw this match, Rex Brody vs Nick Milani (another Muscleboy match) was hands down my favorite erotic match of the year so far. A great accomplishment seeing that is was released in January and is still at the top of the list. Well, that match has some solid competition now and it's going to be a tough call when I do my 2021 review at the end of December.

Rob Steel vs Tripp Evans - Muscleboy Wrestling

 



No extended stretching or introduction scenes here. The match opens with a stare-down and trash talk between these two studs. I know this is a niche kink that gets some of you all hot and bothered. It's brief but intense. Nice way to set the mood.


Holy fuck. Harder daddy!
                                                               

It's not long at all before I can tell this one is going to be something special. A rare erotic treat that only gets dropped in the underground wrestling world a few times each year. I'm hard as a rock by the 2 minute mark.


I mean...god DAMN...

Rob works over his new beefy boy toy for us with an obvious and gratifying pleasure and it's hot as fuck. Talk about a heel. Rob is the definition and he makes it look easy, taunting Tripp as he moves from hold to hold slowly wearing away at the stamina and will of his opponent. Who knows what sadistic methods he has in his head for finishing off poor Tripp. Generally speaking as a fan of both indie and underground wrestling, I've always been a heel guy myself. They are just more fun to watch and Rob checks all the boxes in both looks and style.

Tripp is making a great impression on me as well. More of a face than jobber in this one. He's resilient and has no plans on letting Rob throw him all over the MBW mats the entire time, let alone lose the match. He's in it to win and is ready to wipe that smile right off of Rob's ruggedly handsome face. He gives it right back and then some!



I'm at the 6 minute mark of this half hour long match and I already could have shot a load during at least 3 different scenes. It's that good.

We know any good heel won't allow their opponent to be in charge for very long though. Soon Rob has Tripp back under control and suffering once again, but even while he's trapped in the brutal clutches of the savage heel, Tripp keeps fighting back. Listening to him suffer while trying to punch his way out of Rob's headscissor is one moment in particular I found really hot!



Even with everything Rob has thrown at Tripp so far, he just won't say down. Even when it seems like Tripp is on the cusp of submitting or being pinned, he quickly recovers and is ready for more. Rob might be having fun, but it's going to take some serious effort if he wants to put Tripp away for good.


There are so many hot moments in this match that it's hard to decide which gifs to include. It's a consistent erotic contest that any underground fan will love. When Tripp is struggling and crying out in pain at the hands of Rob, it's hot hot fire. W H E W

Eventually, both of these hunks are stripped down to their jocks. More sweat-soaked back and forth ensues before one is finally subdued with a series of power moves and one of the hottest choke-out's I've seen to date!!!!!


The new Muscleboy catalog is titled "Heels vs Jobbers!" I would call this match in particular heel vs face, as Tripp proves here that he's no jobber. What about Rob Steel? He solidifies himself as a top heel on the scene, that's for sure.

With so many companies out there, it can be difficult on deciding which match to buy. Over the last few weeks there have been some really great releases! However, if you are torn and can't decide, I would absolutely recommend Rob vs Tripp! If it doesn't get you off, I don't know what else will.

Rob Steel vs Tripp Evans - Muscleboy Wrestling









 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling