Iceman & Drew Harper vs Johnny Greco - Muscleboy Wrestling

 


Calling all bearhug fans! I was able to catch a couple matches from the new Muscleboy catalog over the weekend. This hot 2 v 1 match between Iceman, Drew Harper, and Johnny Greco made Christmas cum early for this blogger!

Iceman Johnson & Drew Harper vs Johnny Greco - Muscleboy Wrestling

 


Things start off with just Drew and Johnny squaring off in the ring, with Johnny taking it to Drew much to my surprise. Johnny is an awesome wrestler but I'm used to seeing him job more often than not. Just when it looks like Drew is in real trouble, Iceman makes his way into the ring for the save.

How Johnny was able to last another 30 minutes in the ring with these 2 is really astonishing. Clinging to consciousness at times, he's choked, stretched, and crushed by Drew and Iceman the entire time. 




I know I've said it before in previous blogs. I not a particular fan of the ratio of squash jobs to more back and forth battles in underground wrestling, but the 2 v 1 aspect adds some spice and allows what might have been just another dime a dozen squash match to be taken to another level of brutality. This match is a half hour long and my dick was rock solid after just the first couple of minutes. This could have went on for an hour and my attention would never have been diverted. Puts some ideas in my head of the possibilities an hour long 2 v 1 or 3 v 1 match between some of my favorite underground grapplers. All the guys drenched in sweat standing over their KO'd victim in the middle of the ring after an exhausting epic battle and final knockout leaving them satisfied in the total defeat of their opponent.

I don't want to get too far of course here, but I wanted to put that idea out into the wrestleverse. Anyways, back to the review lol.



As Johnny screams "Please! No more bearhugs!" Drew and Iceman just grip even harder...
Drew says "There it is...he's goin', hes goin'" as he feels Johnny finally pass out in his and Iceman's brutal grip. It's HOT AS FUCK. Any underground wrestling fans fantasy. Plenty of moments will get you off in this match, but this scene was my favorite.

This was a great match to turn up the heat during the recent arctic blast and snow storm that just about all of us experienced. Talk about perfect timing!

Get your rocks off and check out this blazing hot match from Muscleboy's latest catalog!

Iceman Johnson & Drew Harper vs Johnny Greco - Muscleboy Wrestling

I also got Ty Shadow vs Brody Fox and I loved that one just as much. My next post will be my 2022 review, but I'll be posting about the Ty vs Brody match not too long after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling