Joey McCoy vs Nick Karras - Weekend Wrestling

 

I knew I'd be reviewing this one when I first saw it teased on Weekend Wrestling's FB page.

First though, some info about Joey. Many of you already know he recently underwent brain surgery for a tumor that was found. From what I've read, the surgery went well and he is currently at home healing up. Needless to say, Joey could definitely use our help. You can find a link to Joey's direct GoFundMe, along with a wish list link by clicking here

Weekend Wrestling is also donating 50% of all rental and download purchases of Joey's matches for the month of December. Let's help him out the best we can and show him how much the underground wrestling community really cares about our guys!

Joey McCoy vs Nick Karras - Weekend Wrestling


Nick is in the ring doing some collegiate-style wrestling warm ups (it looks a little silly to be totally honest, but this is pro wrestling so who cares 😛) as he is interrupted by Weekend Wrestlings resident demon-possessed wrestler, Joey McCoy. This character started with Joey's match against Roger Atlas. I reviewed that match if you want a little back story. You can scroll through the labels section here on the left side bar of my blog and click on Joey or Roger's name to find it. 

The size different is wild. Nick towers over Joey and is literally twice his size, maybe more.

 


Nick manhandles Joey at first, but it's not long at all before Joey uses his size to his advantage, quickly sneaking around to his opponents back and taking control. It's all downhill for Nick after this. I don't post spoilers, but this is apparent from the match description on WW so I felt the liberty to do so. This match is as advertised, and I like it when I know what I'm getting. 

If you love to see a hot beefy jock get outsmarted and slowly taken apart on the mats by a guy half his size, you won't be disappointed.

Joey rips off Nick's shorts, letting us see him in full singlet glory which hugs every inch and curve of Nick's incredible body to perfection. A nice teaser for what's to come. 



My favorite part of the match hands down is when the singlet straps get pulled down and Joey grabs at Nick's pec, making all of us live vicariously though the moment. It's like opening a present on Christmas morning. Fuck, the straps down look does it for me every time. 

The singlet comes off too, although I wish it stayed half on for just a little bit longer.

A few more KO's later, and Nick is left out cold in the middle of the ring as Joey slithers out while gazing at the giant muscle mountain he just dominated and toppled.


This match starts off at a pretty typical pace but takes off like a rocket in the final 10 minutes or so. You might say Joey makes quick work of his opponent, but I felt this match was the perfect length (just under 20 minutes) for what it was designed to be and Joey once again shows us he can heel just as well as he can job.

Weekend Wrestling's next shoot is scheduled for the end of January, and I'm hoping to see Nick on that list. He's definitely become a favorite of mine over the last year!

Be sure to check this and Joey's previous WW matches out this month. Hot wrestling action all for a good cause!

Joey McCoy vs Nick Karras - Weekend Wrestling



Comments

  1. Poor Nick has had a tough time at Weekend Wrestling and I love it! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey McCoy is such a small guy, but he can take big guys so easy down. I remember when he was wrestling against the italian bodybuilder Marco Pinnoti aka Rome when he jumped on his huge muscular back and choked him out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure can! I love watching him take out the big boys and this match in particular is one of my favorites. I hope we get more Nick soon too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling