Blast from the past

 So, something happened to my PC. It won't turn on, like, at all. I'm still getting power to the motherboard since my keyboard and LED desk lights still work when the power switch is on. Hope it get it resolved by the weekend. I bought it off of NewEgg in 2020. Top of the line gaming PC and there's no reason I should be having hardware issues.

So, here I am on my laptop that's over a decade old. A little slow, but still chugging along! While it's a little too tricky to do reviews from here, I did find a lot of my old Tumblr gifs! I don't really post on there much anymore, but back in the day the erotic wrestling community on there was thriving.

Enjoy this little blast from my Tumblr past:





 










I really hope to have a review or two up over the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for my PC lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling