KSW Wrestler of the Month: Gabe Steel

 


Very deserving of my first Wrestler of the Month feature, readers voted Gabe Steel to take the honors for February! Thank you to all that took the time to vote. I will be featuring all 4 of the guys that were in the poll at some point :)




It's hard to find someone who has such an unbridled passion for underground wrestling like Gabe does. The man has wrestled for damn near every company, and also produces his own independent wrestling matches. He even shared photos over this past summer wrestling on a boat:
 




What a life!

Gabe was kind enough to answer a few questions I sent him:

1. What first made you decide you wanted to get into wrestling?

"Honestly I’ve always liked wrestling . Like many I did not know about the underground scene until about 6 years ago when I had my first match and found out about meetfigthers were I was co tacked by wrestling male and did my debut . The second I got in the ring I felt right at home and haven’t stopped since."


2. If you remember, what was the first match you saw that gave you that initial "spark?"

"Well although I’ve seen many pro wrestling matches it wasn’t until I saw some matches in BG East that sparked an Interest on wanting to be in the action. Here I thought I could never be a part of that and before I knew here I am." 


3. Who was/is your favorite opponent?

"This one is tough because I’ve had so many amazing matches throughout the years and awesome opponents but my all time favorite was with Cameron Matthew’s . Since I’ve started on the underground scene I’ve mostly been in control in all the matches here I thought this would be the same but man was I wrong."


4. Favorite gear to wrestle in?

"Oh man the gear kinda of my favorite thing I’ve developed quite the fetish for gear and made quite the collection but one of my favorites is my silver and purple gear . What can I say Gabe loves shiny lol."


5. Who would you like to have a match with that you haven't yet, and why?

"Well I’ve pretty much wrestled most of the underground guys but I’ve always wanted a match with Brute Baynard and Guido Genatto for obvious reasons lol 2-1 preference."


See Gabe in action!


OnlyFans

WatchFighters

GumRoad

BG East Matches

BWN Matches 

Muscleboy Wrestling Matches

UCW Matches

Weekend Wrestling Matches

WrestleFrat Matches

Wrestler4Hire Matches 

WrestlingMale Matches

Gabe's Socials:

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Read my reviews of a few of Gabe's matches:

Gabe vs Elite Eliot - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe vs Scrappy - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe vs Marcus Ryan - Muscleboy Wrestling

This list should be longer. I'll have to change that soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling