Mo Mason vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling



Weekend Wrestling has gifted fans with another Brody Merritt beat-down, this time at the hands of one of their most brash and ruthless heels, Mo Mason. Mo is on loan to the Weekend Wrestling team from a local correctional facility. What he's serving time for is anyone's guess, but I'd bet it's for beating the crap out of the rowdy pledges from the local frat house one too many times. Some might consider that a welcomed service to the community, but the law is the law.


Brody is expecting a match against Jack Dillon, and he's been training hard for it...but it's not Jack that enters the ring. In comes Mo, who's had his eye on Brody since he joined the WW roster. Maybe Cole wants to catch Brody off guard, or maybe Mo just wanted to get his hands on Brody first and this was no sinister plot by the boss. Hopefully he didn't leave poor Jack lying in a heap on the locker room floor.



"They don't serve firm rolls like this in prison"

Anyone who gets into the ring (or is confronted in the ring) with Mo Mason is in for some real trouble. He is quite literally going to get his hands on and all over you, notably if you are a hot and handsome guy like Brody Merritt. He's a squared circle sadist, and nothing is off limits. Far from your average jobber/heel match, Mo dissects and humiliates Brody, stripping off his ring gear down to his bright orange briefs.

Brody attempts to ward off monster Mo and gets a spot or two of hope, but ultimately his power and muscles are useless against the savagery of Mo Mason and he can only hope the torment is over soon.




When he's finally had his fill of stretching, bending, and feeling up his now broken opponent, Mo steals a finisher from one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a kid to put Brody away. No I won't say who and spoil anything, but I think you'll dig it just as much as I did. Weekend Wrestling has an awesome stable of big brutal heels on its roster that never disappoint, and Mo is one of them. 

I hope we get to see the Jack Dillon vs Brody match I mentioned above. While I love to see a hot guy like Brody get demolished in the ring, I also want to see his full strength and skill on display. Putting him up against another talented wrestler like Jack would be a perfect competitive battle! 

You don't want to miss this brutal demolition from Weekend Wrestling:

Mo Mason vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling|

Run time: 25:58
Price: $15.99 24hr rental/$27.99 own to stream


You'll start to see more throwback reviews here going forward, at least for a little while. I left my old job a while back and am currently on the hunt, so I have to tighten the budget a little bit and can't check out new matches as frequently as I used to. Thankfully I've got plenty I've been meaning to post about but have had on the back burner for a little while. In particular I've got 2 from Underground Wrestler, a couple from Weekend with Riff Simmons and Handsome Strangler, along with a few others. I'll have posted those soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling