Bam Bam Bossio vs Jacob Van Acker - W4H


Wrestler of the Month feature match:

Bam Bam Bossio vs Jacob Van Acker - Wrestler4Hire

I was REALLY excited to see a new match featuring one of my veteran favorites Jacob Van Acker, and one of my new favorites Bam Bam Bossio! And WOW! I'm loving how Jacob has beefed up. Thicc in all the right places!!


Social media bad boy Bam Bam Bossio is as arrogant as he is handsome. Jacob has made a name for himself as a top notch jobber over the years, but for better or worse he still does his best to put his opponents attitude in check. How will he fare against Triple B?



Oof. Not very well. Bam Bam taunts Jacob as he clenches him in a side headlock "First time back? You chose the wrong opponent!" Might be true for him, but if you like seeing a hot and cocky heel do their thing, this is just the right match up for you.

Bam Bam continues to work Jacob over and loves taking selfies and sharing his dominance with his followers along the way. 


Uh oh! Looks like Bam Bam is bored with the selfies and takes Jacob's beating to his live stream, humiliating his opponent for all of his fans enjoyment.



There's a couple of highlights from this match that really did it for me. First and foremost, these two meshed really well together in the ring and fall into their roles very naturally. Although Jacob has great heel potential with his current build, he shows us he hasn't lost an ounce of his jobbing skills! 

I know I've said it on almost every squash match I review here, but if one is going to make it to my blog, it has to stand out because they can be way too common. The scenario of the cocky social media star taking down the underground veteran with ease while all of his followers watch on was really entertaining and added the flavor needed to set this squash apart from most.


I've picked up 3 of Bam Bam's 4 Wrestler4Hire matches and I've loved all of them. My favorite is his debut match against Braxton, which was a highly competitive battle and also one of my top 3 favorite matches from 2022. I also reviewed that match (Click here if you'd like to check out my thoughts on that one.) His match against Javier was great too. I'll get a review of that one up eventually. I can't wait to see more BBB! 

And how about Jacob. Again, I'm really into his beefy build! I read on his socials that he is working on getting lean again and don't get me wrong here, I love lean Jacob too! Fingers crossed he filmed a few more matches during this shoot. Would love to see him take advantage of his look and really embrace the heel attitude for at least a match or two. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Check out these two studs in this social media squash from W4H and let me know what you think!

Bam Bam Bossio vs Jacob Van Acker - Wrestler4Hire

Run time: 22 Minutes
Price: $22.95








 

 

Comments

  1. Yup! Jacob looks better than ever!
    …and the part about squash matches being too common … truer words were never spoken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong, I like one sided jobber beatdowns....but there's just so many lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling