WatchFighters Series: Nerdy Wrestler vs Lobo Gris



Nerdy Wrestler's WatchFighters Page

Lobo's WatchFighters Page

The match between these two handsome wrestlers caught my eye last week. Nerdy (aka Danny) and Lobo have been wrestling on the scene, both on camera and privately, for quite a while. I definitely wasn't disappointed in this hot and bulgy strip battle!




The two are friends, but the action is anything but friendly with Nerdy and Lobo choking and stretching each other out for multiple submissions, earning the chance to rip off another article of clothing from their opponent. I have a couple of favorite moments in this match. I captured two of them here (I'll let you guess which ones) but left the others out so I don't spoil too much. 

I've noticed a lot of times in strip matches, someone will claim victory once their opponent is nude...but not this case! I'm happy to report both boys will be in their birthday suits and a final naked submission will give one of them the win.



I really enjoyed this match quite a bit, and I'm sure you will too. I highly encourage you to check out both Nerdy and Lobo's respective WatchFighters accounts. They both have plenty of matches with some popular faces, along with some you might not be familiar with but will get your dick twitching for sure.

Run time: 20:55
Price: $15

Nerdy Wrestler's WatchFighters Page

Lobo's WatchFighters Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling