KSW European Tour Pt 2: UK Wrestling Hub


Our next stop on the KSW European tour is UK Wrestling Hub. Much more than just an underground studio producing matches - UKWH offers ring rentals, training with members of their roster, private matches, and even merch!

UK Wrestling Hub 


I had just become aware of UKWH sometime last year, and not long after I checked them out for the first time, they offered 2 of their first matches free for everyone to download for a brief period of time. I reviewed one of those matches, EC vs T-World (and you can read that by clicking here)

It's my own fault I haven't found the time to give UKWH more of my attention. The underground wrestling scene has become a crowded field, in particular over the last 2 or 3 years. I'm a very easily distracted person. With a consistent stream of new matches coming out each week across more than a dozen companies, it becomes a challenge picking just one match to download, let alone take the time to review. It reminds me of my gaming library on Steam. I have 50+ games I've bought over the years that I have yet to even install. Oof!

Like my unintentionally neglected gaming library full of quality digital adventures, I can only imagine the underground wresting gems I've been missing out on.

Well, UK Wrestling Hub is one of those gems. Since I've last checked them out, their roster has increased and their video quality is now in full HD. Awesome!

I've got my eye on several of their matches, including ones advertised to come out in the near future. For this review, I'm going to check out UKWH Champion T-World vs AJ Nasty.


T-World vs AJ Nasty - UK Wrestling Hub

T-World is the reigning UKWH Champion and scrappy underground newcomer "The Immortal" AJ Nasty steps up to the challenge!

There's some bad blood here. AJ betrayed T-World, who was his tag partner in a previous match (I will definitely be checking out sometime soon) and now AJ wants to seal the deal and become the top dog at UKWH.

Since he's the champ, T-World's talent and background is obvious and needs no further examination. AJ touts a strong background in MMA and wrestling, and from what I've seen of him he is a very worthy competitor for the title.




Right from the first few minutes, it's easy to tell this is going to be barnburner of a match. I wouldn't be comfortable picking which to put my money on. Both guys are cocky, but it doesn't take away from their focus on the prize. T-World is bold but not over-confident and AJ is determined but not arrogant. T is an artist in executing in-ring torment, yet AJ keeps it in check.

I love this match! Both guys look incredible and you won't want to take your eyes away during the entire 26 minute battle. It brings together all the underlying (and more in your face) aspects that make pro wrestling erotic and will get your blood flowing in all the right places, I can promise you that 😋 It's just fuckin' hot! I love seeing really solid pro-style wrestling like this on the underground scene.



Ultimately, a series of submissions starts to take it's toll on one of these studs. One man goes in for the kill with a final choke and puts his worn down competitor to sleep to close out the match. W H E W. What a clash!

T-World vs AJ Nasty - UK Wrestling Hub

I can't wait to check out more from UK Wrestling Hub and I have no doubt this is going to be an incredible year for all of them. No question about it.

What UKWH match would you like to see me check out next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling